Career Transition Services
Because job loss is always a big deal.
Every organization finds it necessary to reorganize or reduce its workforce at some time. Ulliance offers emotional support, career coaching, and other tools your employees need to successfully transition to their new position at a new employer. We’ll teach your managers and supervisors how to effectively deal with employees undergoing layoffs, restructurings, buyouts, or plant closings. And we’ll train and coach former employees during their transitions and job search—at one or multiple sites across the country – while supporting the remaining employees to maintain productivity through personal coaching and professional support.
Here are some of the benefits of our Career Transition Services:
- Higher level of services at lower rates (typically 20%-30% less)
- Increased Human Resources support and consultation
- Advanced technology to organize job searches
- Personal service and fast response to urgent situations
- Improved employee morale by helping employees move forward
- National coverage
- Coverage ranging from one person to an entire plant closing
- Multiple customized outplacement packages
- Best price, best service, best results
- Experts at addressing the emotional side of job loss
To speak with a Business Development Representative, call 1-866-648-8326 or email at email@example.com.
Why Choose Ulliance as Your Career Transition Services Partner?
Ulliance Provides Continuous Support Throughout the Process of Career Change
Key Program Differentiators
- Because Ulliance focuses on the “people side” of career transition, we can offer a higher level of service at rates 20-30% less than our competitors
- We have 20 years of experience in career transition services and are experts at addressing the emotional side of job loss and career change
- Ulliance provides counseling to the employee’s family, who are often impacted more profoundly by the job loss than the employee