Ulliance Community Involvement
Ulliance invests in communities where we live, work, and serve our clients. Our vital mission is “To Make a Difference in the Lives of the People We Help”. Our focus is to inspire our employees to engage in community involvement that supports charitable and social service organizations aligned with our mission.
Here are a few examples of how we support the community:
- We foster a culture of community service by encouraging our team to volunteer during several dedicated service days throughout the year. Here are some of the organizations that we support throughout the year:
- Beaumont Health Foundation
- Easter Seals
- Vista Maria
- Community Network Services
- Rainbow Connection
- Brooksie Way
- Life Directions
- African American Cultural & Historical Museum
- Michigan Wellness Council
- Michigan Labor-Management Association
- Mittens for Detroit
- “Casual Fridays” have a different meaning at Ulliance. Our team wears denim on Friday for a good cause to collect and donate funds to a designated charitable 501(c)(3) organization.
- We host annual food drives to collect nonperishable food items for distribution through local food pantries.